Let's have some fun, shall we?
There are a few ways we can work together...
1. Hire me as a content marketing consultant. Right now, I work with several of the world's top experts and growing startups on creating a high-impact content marketing workflow that brings hundreds of thousands of new readers, subscribers and customers to my client's sites each month. I've worked with clients like LinkedIn, Zendesk, CreativeLive, Intuit Quickbooks, Vistaprint, Fundera, SoFi and many more. Check out this case study and you'll see an interview with Close.io CEO, Steli Efti, talking about how I've helped significantly grow his audience.
"Ryan is the only person who's been able to help us both rank for a number of hugely important keywords and also create great content that's been shared tens of thousands of times by our readers."Steli Efti, CEO at Close.io
Let's chat about working together if you have...
• A minimum $5,000 (monthly) budget to get started
• A minimum of three months to commit (this takes time, but is worth it 😊)
• Time to book a call with me and get the ball rolling this week
2. I'll help you grow your freelance business. Each month, I help a very limited number of freelancers 2-3x their business. Whether you're brand new to the world of freelancing, growing it on the side of your day job, or looking to break the glass ceiling into a completely different level of pricing your services, my tools, processes, and pitching principles can help take you to the next level. This hands on coaching with me is a pilot program for a course that's coming out later this year. If you're interested in 2-3x'ing your freelance business, apply by shooting me an email at email@example.com, telling me a little bit about yourself and what your goals are with your business. Here's what a couple recent students in my pilot program have had to say:
Oana Calugar, Management Consultant
With the energetic, inspirational advice and help from Ryan, I managed to launch my consulting side hustle and in a few months, grow it into a full-time business that I love.
Kevin Payne, Freelance Marketing Consultant
Ryan helped me increase my rates and land my first $1,000 freelance client for inbound marketing & content writing services.
3. Sponsored content. I'm very selective about the brands I work with when it comes to sponsored blog posts and tasteful sponsorships on my podcast (The Side Hustle Project). I've worked with partners like Freshbooks, LinkedIn, Slidebean, and others who want to reach—and provide genuine value to my audience of freelancers, solopreneurs, side hustlers and aspiring entrepreneurs. Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
That's it for now!